Throughout life, we make a lot of difficult choices, but choosing a family dentist in Charlotte should not be one of them. We here at Aten & Garofalo Dentistry are one of the best dental offices that’s in Charlotte, North Carolina and today we are going to be listing some questions to ask us when you are a new patient.
Looking for the Right Family Dentist in Charlotte
When you have found that right dentist for you there are a few questions that you need to ask before making an appointment. Here are some questions that you need to ask.
· One of the questions you need to ask is what types of dental procedures we do.
· The next one you should ask is do we have any references.
· Do we offer any payment plans?
· Do you need to come in with any old x-rays from our previous dentists?
· What kind of insurance options do we take?
· Do we see children and adults, or just one age group?
· Can we see your family in one visit instead of multiple?
Asking these questions and more will defiantly help you find the perfect dentist that suits you and your family’s needs. We suggest that you make sure that you are comfortable about the answers to your questions before you determine whether to see us or not. But we are confident that when you meet us you will fall in love with how we do things. We are up-to-date on the latest technology. Plus, all of our equipment and tools are updated to the best of quality.
We Can Help Aten & Garofalo Dentistry
Here at Aten & Garofalo Dentistry, we offer all sorts of dental procedures and we also offer everything above and we want you to know that we are here for you and you can talk to us about anything and we will treat you like you are part of the family. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us or stop by for a visit.